Just wanted to thank one of my writing Besties, Olivia Stocum, for thinking of me and sending me this award. Check out her blog: http://theclaymoreandsurcoat.com/
If you’re on the list of nominated blogs below, then this is what you do next:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 random things about myself:
1. I’ve been writing since before Kindergarten (reading since before then, too). I loved to write stories, print them off, and edit them with my red pen…I still love this…born with a red pen in my hand!
2. I love music and baking. I sing (love to harmonize) and dabble at piano. One of my dreams is to be a part of band…(maybe sing on stage with The Band Perry or Dierks Bentley…) Baking: cookies fix everything. It’s a way for me to unwind and to bring joy to everyone around me by passing out goodies.
3. I’ve been playing volleyball since the womb. 🙂 My mom was pregnant for me while she was coaching college volleyball. I love to play (setter), and tend to get annoyed when the rules aren’t followed…Bump, set, spike! Oh, and I can’t stand watching volleyball because I’d rather be playing!
4. I got married 2 weeks after I graduated from high school…(18 years old). My wonderful husband was 22. So blessed to be married to a man who takes his vows seriously!
5. I love hanging out with teenagers! I never really was a teen when I was a teen. I enjoy being goofy and also being there to encourage and help teens as they struggle through the teen years.
6. I’m a coffee-drinking, countrified PD (that’s not Police Department)–Pastor’s Daughter…
7. I’m more afraid of success than failure…I’m wiling to be used…how far will God take me??
And now on to other people. Here are 15 of my favorite blogs. You should definitely these check out:
-Olivia Stocum http://theclaymoreandsurcoat.com/
-Juliana Cobb http://confessionsofaschoolnurse.wordpress.com/
-Sarah Ladd http://www.sarahladd.com/
-Amy Emily http://www.amyemilyphotography.com/
-Hartline Agency http://hartlineliteraryagency.blogspot.com/